Insurance Sector News - September 2022
We are happy to share with you a new edition of our Insurance Sector News!
In our Insurance Sector News we are aiming to provide you with the latest changes on the Insurance market as well as the insights on innovations. Our goal is to keep you up to date about the fast changing Insurance business. Take a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy the reading!
- Insurers’ news
- Consulting firms' news
- Main Trends on the Insurance market
- Europe’s Banks, Insurers Prepare for Potential Winter Power Cuts, Energy Rationing
- NN Group pilots insurance for recycling companies
- Customers consider insurers as preferred providers for physical and financial wellness advice
- Frédéric Van der Schueren: "Notre objectif est de faire de Belfius Insurance le 4e assureur"
- NN Group to Sell Former MetLife Pension Business in Poland to Generali
- Ethias lance un outil avec des données de sinistres afin de réduire le nombre d'accidents
- Un nouveau CEO pour Argenta
Main trends on the Insurance market
- EU Parliament fights over sustainability criteria for insurance sector
- Private long-term care insurance opportunities in China
- European insurance sector outlooks at risk from inflation, rising rates: Fitch
- Smartphone Insurance Market May See a Big Move: Major Giants Allianz Insurance, AIG, Apple, AXA
- Russian life insurance industry forecast to decline by 7.3% in 2022 as Ukraine conflict continues to impact economy, says GlobalData
- Pet Insurance Global Market Report 2022: Collaborations Between Digital Solution Providers and Insurers Presents Opportunities
Consulting firms' news
- EY, the accounting and consulting firm, will split into two businesses.
- Belgium-based Pauwels Consulting acquires Amsterdam-based Science@Work
- Healthcare IT Consulting Market Size Share Analysis Forecast Outlook 2032; Quince Market Insights
- Deloitte revenues hit record on back of tech consulting boom
- Accenture Completes Acquisition of Sentia’s Businesses in Netherlands, Belgium & Bulgaria
- Will insurtech always need the traditional insurance industry?
- Insurtech gets more specialized, with products just for e-bikes and factory-built homes
- Insurtech investment downturn
- Canyon bike riders get peace of mind with new Qover insurance partnership
- Insurtech and incumbent carriers: Partners in progress