Yauheni is an MBA graduate from KU Leuven University. He gained his first experience in the insurance industry as a market insights intern at AXA Belgium. He had an opportunity to work on different projects with focus mostly on non-life insurances and obtained valuable knowledge about the insurance market in Belgium. Being a good communicator, he also has strong analytical skills.
Yauheni acquired relevant experience and expertise within the Insurance industry through:
- Assisting with the development and monitoring of the proposed projects both for the internal customers of the Customer & Data department and for the other departments of AXA Belgium
- Analyzing the data required for the development of qualitative and quantitative studies, as well as the results that arise within the studies.
- Extracting the insights that will serve as an input for the development of products/services and actions to be undertaken.
- Supporting the market watch (competitive intelligence) by monitoring competitors’ marketing actions; announcement of final results
- Supporting the foresight effort by following up on key strategic themes such as: digital transformation, blockchain, the impact of technologies on trends (mobility, smart home), innovation in financial services, Fintech, Big Data, Internet-of Things, wearables etc.
- Preparing battle cards (including SWAT analysis about the main competitors)
- Conducting a desk research about specific themes, such as impact of sponsoring on awareness, brand preference, etc.
- Assisting in preparing the monthly and yearly reports
Retail insurance (Life, Non-Life) - Corporate insurance (Life, Non-Life) - Product Management & Marketing - Business Analysis - Project Management