Kris has been working in various roles in the insurance and banking industry for 30 years of which more than 20 years as program/project manager in digital transformation programs. Kris specialises in managing complex digital projects with multi-disciplinary cross border teams. He has excellent functional knowledge of Corporate Life including disability and hospitalisation coverages and a very good knowledge of retail life.
Kris is a result-driven professional with strong team building capabilities.
He and this team won in 2016 several company corporate awards for “Project Management Excellence” and “Technical excellence in the category insurance”.
Kris acquired relevant experience and expertise within the Insurance industry through:
- Program Manager for a green field package based IT implementation for retail life and retail & corporate non-life
- Project Manager for the IT implementation of a brokers Omni Channel underwriting application for Life and None-Life
- Program Manager including UAT Coordination for a Front to back IT implementation of a re-designed Branch 44 product
- Project Manager and design of a custom built Corporate Life back office application (underwriting, policy admin and claims management)
- Assessment of the implementation plan of “Generation of Contracts” for a Corporate Life application
- Definition of the Belgian Fiscal life insurance specifics for a leading European insurance software package
- Operations (underwriting and policy administration) for Corporate life
- AXA Belgium
- Delta Lloyd Life
- ING Insurance (ex-RVS)
- Allianz Belgium (ex-Assubel)
- BNP Paribas Fortis