Kathy is a senior manager with proven in depth insurance knowledge of both Life and Non-life products. In her role as business & functional analyst, business architect, actuary, test manager, business process manager and project manager she gained more than 17 years of experience in the insurance sector. Kathy has worked for 14 years at Generali Belgium in the Life corporate department as an Actuary, Business Analyst, Portfolio manager and expert in Life Insurances. After that, she worked as a Business Process Manager for 1 year at Generali Belgium and 2 years as a consultant for Elips Belgium.
Kathy acquired relevant experience and expertise in the insurance industry by:
- Providing technical and actuarial support to the operational department.
- Continuously training operational teems in Life Insurance techniques and new software functionality.
- Collecting business needs and translating them into Business and Functional Requirements.
- Providing a link between the development team and the operational teams (SPOC) regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
- Modeling and analyzing Business Process in order to optimize and automate them.
- Defining/executing test scenarios for Life and Non-Life products.
- Leading a business analyst team (6 persons).
- Managing projects according to the Agile methodology
Retail Insurance Life & Non-Life - Corporate Insurance Life
Legal, Risk & Compliance - Distribution & Channel Mgmt. - Business Analysis
Business Architecture - Business Case & Strategy - Pensions - Reinsurance
Operations (Underwriting, Policy Admin, Claims) - Payments - Credits - PMO - Project Management - Portfolio Management