IT transformation and IT changes can result from a Business strategy Implementation, a (re)design of the Target Operating Model or it can be IT driven such as cloud migration or simplification of the IT landscape.
At thewave we can govern your IT projects from the IT delivery governance set-up to the maintenance following a go-live!
Our thewave team:
- Is result-oriented
- Has the functional context of the IT engagement in mind
- Leverages on your human capital and our Insurance knowledge
Are you looking for support on an IT Transformation project?
Have a look at what we can do for you!
A typical IT transformation project
These projects typically require hands-on experience throughout the different phases of the IT Transformation. At thewave we have the Insurance and IT knowledge to effectively govern your IT projects from the IT delivery governance set-up to maintenance following a go-live!
We will support you by:
- Taking up critical IT Project Management, functional/technical analysis and test roles
- Integrating packaged based or custom solutions with your IT landscape and the insurance ecosystem (Datassur, Veridass, Portima, Sigedis …)
- Securing delivery of integrators through the set-up of IT delivery models and quality assurance activities.
- Establishing IT transformation capabilities adapted to your organization leveraging our knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies
- Building up effective communication channels with all stakeholders
WHAT WE DO
We can drive, advice or assist you in each of these activities
IT Delivery Model and Planning
- Establish an effective IT delivery model & define the governance
- Assess the target IT application and infrastructure landscape
- Create sprint & release plans and long term IT roadmaps
We support you in
- Functional & Technical Analysis
- Integration, System and Acceptance testing (in sprint, waterfall)
- The scrum ceremonies (dailies, reviews, retrospectives)
- Release management (environment readiness, quality gates, data refreshes)
- Project management (PMO, communication, reporting)
Go-live & Deployment Support
We support you in the setup of deployment plans, governing fallback scenarios and the coordination of client, supplier and integrators during release moments.
Aftercare and Hypercare
We support you in the technical post-go-live activities such as monitoring production status, governance of incidents and defects, coordinating potential emergency releases, prepare subsequent releases.
thewave is a team of experienced, young, dynamic people eager to achieve higher levels. Exciting times!
KRIS CLAESSENS - Business line lead Technology Consulting & Digital