Ensurees to contact for this module:
Client key questions
How to standardize and automate the commercial administration process (remuneration, contract admin)?
Ensur helps clients assess their processes against market practices and performance; re-engineer processes using proven methodologies and tools for design and documentation; typically applying principles of Lean (cut waste, manual work, rework, …) and Business Architecture (linking strategy and applications through E2E processes); document process goals; document internal and external responsibilities down to lowest level of activity (procedures); pilot and implement the improved processes.
How to select and implement Commercial Admin tools?
Ensur helps clients list Sales Support tools based on knowledge of the market; draw and follow up Request for Information and Request for Proposal, based on detailed functional and non-functional requirements; evaluate vendors against a proven methodology, visualizing scores in an excel-based tool; document the decision points and present them to the Board.
Please select the reference you are interested in
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATION PLATFORM @ BE INSURER
Ensur is helping the client in replacing 2 older systems by implementing a new commercial administration platform in cooperation with GENEVA ID/KEYLANE.
Client issues & objectives
- Design and Implementation of a new commission model for UL Fiscal Product Range
- Replacement of old commission module that is running out of maintenance by a new one
- Rationalization of the commission IT landscape
Ensur roles & Deliverables
- Support internal people with analysis work
- Overall delivery responsibility for business and functional analysis documents + alignment with external software provider
- Steering of internal resources + facilitation of workshops
- Support of internal PM: planning, project coordination, provide insight on details and content of different streams
- Test planning and coordination of delivered functionalities
- Follow up internal developments by IT
- Release management