Most insurers need to overcome significant constraints in their current IT landscape, but replacing their legacy core insurance system usually means engaging into a multi-year highly demanding engagement.
Our insurance architecture helps companies develop customer-facing capabilities at high speed, while decoupling legacy systems for which release cycles for new functionalities remain at a slower pace.
With our insurance architecture approach, you can turn your legacy core insurance system into a system of records with on top a separate modernization layer with the required flexibility & accessibility for all your digital channels.
Dismantle legacy gradually with a modular approach
1. Dismantle core systems & replace functionalities that have to be replaced
2. Keep the rest if possible unchanged: the storage and the backend connection to other systems
3. Roadmap driven by business value
4. Standard components for standard functions; build when no fit on the market can be found
The Benefits of the approach
- Put right away the focus on the Customer Journey with added value for broker/customer
- Evolve in small increments by putting gradually in place new modular capabilities
- Mitigate major execution risks by avoiding a big bang replacement of core insurance systems