Please contact us if you have any questions.
Ensur roles at projects
The Business Analyst analyzes and designs business models, organizations, processes, business & functional requirements – typically establishing the link with supporting systems. Might also be involved in testing and implementing the TO-BE solution.
The Business Architect works with senior business stakeholders, playing a key role in continuous improvement, business transformation & business innovation initiatives. He applies proven methodologies such as CMMI, ISO, Lean & Six Sigma to develop operating models including supporting technology.
The PMO supports the Project Manager, Program Manager or Portfolio Manager in efficiently running the project, program or portfolio. Tasks include: updating the project, program or portfolio plan; tracking budget and consolidating the budget for status reporting; maintaining the Risks and Issues log; recording meeting minutes.
The PMO lead is responsible for the daily work & delivery of a group of PM Officers (task description: see PMO). He is typically the right hand of the PM on larger projects.
The Stream Lead typically steers a team of analysts, developers or testers, focusing either on testing (test management), business analysis (lead business analyst), technical analysis (lead technical analyst) or migration (lead migration).
The Project Manager manages all important aspects of a project: scope, planning, delivery, stakeholders, team, risks and issues, financials. They combine knowledge of the FS industry, of IT aspects and PM methodologies.
The Program Manager leads a combination of different related projects, managing business impact, cross-border aspects, different Project Managers and stakeholders. Role requires excellent people management skills and experience with C-level communication.
The Portfolio Manager analyzes the different current and planned projects to provide an overall view of the portfolio; he helps prioritize projects within available budget; he defines and implements the PPM organization & process.
The Change Manager manages the human change required by a project. Typical tasks include: drafting and executing a Communication and Stakeholder Mgt Plan; drafting and maintaining a Training Plan; measuring progress via dedicated KPIs.
Insurance Target Operating Model
Please click on a specific module to find out more.
Ensur training catalogue
Training and development is high on our agenda, not only Ensur internal. We also offer a variety of training courses:
- The basic concepts of business analysis
- how to perform business analysis
- how to document business analysis
- principles of Enterprise, Business and IT architecture.
- Tips & Tricks that will help to successfully manage your projects,
- 5 important project dimensions
- Scope – Requirements – Deliverables
- Planning – Milestones – Dependencies
- Team – Governance
- Risks – Issues
- Sponsor – Stakeholders
- Explain the general business of insurance and the primary drivers that influence an insurer‘s strategy
- Explain the different sectors within the insurance industry and who the major players are
- Discuss what Life insurance is, the different types of Life insurance products / services and the general sector outlook
- Discuss what Non Life insurance is, the different types of Non Life insurance products (P&C) / services and the general sector outlook
- Explain the insurance value
- Discuss how insurance companies handle their operating financials and performance metrics
- Understand why risk management is important to insurance companies and the different types of risk to which insurance companies are exposed
- Explain the different distribution channels insurance carriers utilize
In case you are interested in one of these trainings, click here to contact us.