Working as an Solution Architect
Starting from an Enterprise capability map, you design and document an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required technology & frameworks. You take the lead in designing the architectural transition with the goal to structurally simplify the insurer’s complex architectural landscape. You are able to follow-up on the designed architecture during implementation.
- Good knowledge of the Belgian insurance sector and the technological challenges regarding digital transformation
- Excellent knowledge in one of the following domains:
- Modular service-based architecture design
- API design
- Data architecture
- Knowledge of how to use Cloud technology (AWS, Azure) is a plus
- Certification in an architectural methodology such as TOGAF is considered a plus
- Able to communicate complex architectural issues in a comprehensible way
- Languages: English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.
Not sure? Explore similar opportunities.Discover all
You translate business requirement into technical specifications and discuss these specifications with development teams. You follow up the implementation of the technical specifications and cooperate in testing the implemented solutions. You take up project management in smaller to medium sized assignments.
IT Project ManagerExperience
You lead mixed IT teams (thewave, client, third parties) towards a common objective, focused on delivery. You manage key stakeholders in order to make the right trade-offs, and keep the balance between IT capacity and anticipated business value. You manage and report on team performance, planning, scope, budget, and risks & issues.