Working as a IT Project Manager
You lead mixed IT teams (thewave, client, third parties) towards a common objective, focused on delivery. You manage key stakeholders in order to make the right trade-offs, and keep the balance between IT capacity and anticipated business value. You manage and report on team performance, planning, scope, budget, and risks & issues.
- Hands-on management mentality & leading by example
- Excellent communication skills (written and orally)
- Able to find the right balance between handling & escalating issues
- Large experience in a project management methodology (Prince2, PMI) and agile delivery (Scaled Agile, Scrum Master roles)
- Interested in technological innovations related to the insurance sector
- Good knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Already having managed an IT project in the insurance sector in the area of core system replacement, data migration, digital channels, … .
- Languages: English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.
Not sure? Explore similar opportunities.Discover all
You translate business requirement into technical specifications and discuss these specifications with development teams. You follow up the implementation of the technical specifications and cooperate in testing the implemented solutions. You take up project management in smaller to medium sized assignments.
Starting from an Enterprise capability map, you design and document an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required technology & frameworks. You take the lead in designing the architectural transition with the goal to structurally simplify the insurer’s complex architectural landscape. You are able to follow-up on the designed architecture during implementation.