Working as a Functional/Data Analyst
You translate business requirement into technical specifications and discuss these specifications with development teams. You follow up the implementation of the technical specifications and cooperate in testing the implemented solutions. You take up project management in smaller to medium sized assignments.
General competencies analyst
- Good knowledge of Belgian insurance products and processes, preferably both Life & Non-Life
- Very good knowledge and experience in an agile delivery development process and/or design thinking
- Good view on technologies that can help the digital transformation in the insurance sector
- Languages : English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
- Able to work independently
Specific competencies functional analyst
- Able to lead functional workshops with business end-users
- Able to detail user stories & features into a technical design & specifications
- Knowledge of UML & BPMN is a plus
Specific competencies data analyst
- Prior experience as a test analyst in the insurance sector is considered as an important plus
- Able to write SQL statements in order to perform data profiling & data quality investigations
- Experience with specific ETL tools is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of E/R database
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an exceptional compensation & benefits package to exceptional people, consisting of an above-market salary, a motivating bonus scheme, and job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.
Not sure? Explore similar opportunities.Discover all
Starting from an Enterprise capability map, you design and document an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required technology & frameworks. You take the lead in designing the architectural transition with the goal to structurally simplify the insurer’s complex architectural landscape. You are able to follow-up on the designed architecture during implementation.
IT Project ManagerExperience
You lead mixed IT teams (thewave, client, third parties) towards a common objective, focused on delivery. You manage key stakeholders in order to make the right trade-offs, and keep the balance between IT capacity and anticipated business value. You manage and report on team performance, planning, scope, budget, and risks & issues.