Insurance Sector News - October 2022
We are happy to share with you a new edition of our Insurance Sector News!
In our Insurance Sector News we are aiming to provide you with the latest changes on the Insurance market as well as the insights on innovations. Our goal is to keep you up to date about the fast changing Insurance business. Take a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy the reading!
- Insurers’ news
- Consulting firms' news
- Main Trends on the Insurance market
- Athora Belgium acquires life insurance portfolio from NN Insurance Belgium
- Allianz calls for green repairs
- HPE Accelerates AG Digital Transformation and Business Outcomes with Cloud-Ready and Data-Driven Solution
- Monument Re Announces Merger of AME Life Lux S.A. Into Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
- Zonnepanelen leiden bij sommige verzekeraars tot hogere premie voor brandverzekering
- L’assureur suivant augmente jusqu’à 1,80% le taux d’une de ses assurances épargne de la branche 21
- Christophe Hamal devient CEO de Baloise en Belgique
- Amazon debuts home insurance store in the UK in latest move into finance
Main trends on the Insurance market
- Mutual insurance sector has crucial role in green transition
- Pension biggest concern for Belgium's self-employed
- Insurance Europe responds to EIOPA consultation paper on differential pricing
- Europe’s insurance lobby welcomes overturning of EU online marketing rules
- Grow or exit? Overcoming the scale trap in life insurance closed books
- Ukraine calls for war insurance to attract private investors
Consulting firms' news
- Accenture Acquires Blackcomb Consultants to Help Insurance Carriers Accelerate Digital Transformation in the Cloud
- Capgemini buys consultancies Quantmetry (France) and Quorsus (UK)
- ProjectiveGroup closes third Dutch deal in a year with Charco & Dique
- PwC tool helps measure biodiversity impact of business operations
- Deloitte Belgium prévoit de recruter 1.700 nouveaux employés
- Insurtech: what is it and what does it mean for insurance?
- InsurTech Cover Genius teams up with Turkish Airlines to bolster offering
- Munich Re acquires InsurTech apinity to drive digitalisation
- Assurtech : Allianz rachète un des pionniers du secteur
- Insurtech makes regulatory compliance real in a data-driven world