Insurance Sector News - July 2022
We are happy to share with you a new edition of our Insurance Sector News!
In our Insurance Sector News we are aiming to provide you with the latest changes on the Insurance market as well as the insights on innovations. Our goal is to keep you up to date about the fast changing Insurance business. Take a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy the reading!
- Insurers’ news
- Consulting firms' news
- Main Trends on the Insurance market
- Athora neemt run-off leven- en pensioenportefeuille van AXA in Duitsland over
- 30 spaar- en beleggingsformules van AG beschikken over het Towards Sustainability label
- Insurer Athora taps former Prudential executive Mike Wells as CEO
- NN expands camper travel protection into Europe's biggest markets
Main trends on the Insurance market
- Fire insurance prices skyrocketing in Belgium
- Europe's insurers report fewer claims but higher repair costs
- Insurance Europe highlights challenges in accessing foreign markets
- West eases efforts to restrict Russian oil trading as inflation and energy risks mount
- Insurance M&As increase 26% in Europe despite inflationary pressure
- European mutual insurance market share hits all-time high
Consulting firms' news
- EY Consulting buys 450-strong Fabernovel (its largest deal in years)
- Odoo launches a new subsidiary in Kenya
- Dutch consultancy IG&H ropes in investor for international growth
- Avanade buys IT companies Kabel (Spain) and Asysco (Netherlands)
- Accenture annonce l’acquisition d’Eclipse Automation, fournisseur de solutions personnalisées d’automatisation de fabrication
- Axel Smits, CEO de PWC Belgique: "Miser sur le développement durable signifie planifier sur le long terme"
- Wefox, une "insurtech" allemande, est évaluée à 4,5 milliards de dollars après sa dernière levée de fonds.
- Insurtech announces Danish deal to reduce water leak claims
- Swiss insurtech startup grape picks up €1.7 million to reinvent employee insurance
- Can Large Insurers Ever Innovate Like Their Insurtech Rivals?