Dennis has been working for 1 year at an insurance company as test coordinator and business analyst. He gained his first work experiences as a test coordinator in the banking industry for 4 years.
He has a Master, both in History and Economic Policy and is currently studying IT. During his study in history, he has especially enhanced his critical research drive. The Master Economic Policy sharpened his analytical skills and has given him a better glimpse into the economic world. His IT study gives him more tools to act as a bridge between the business and IT.
He is very eager to learn and will not shy away from challenges. He can work independently very well, but is also a great team player.
Dennis acquired relevant experience and expertise in the banking and insurance industry through:
- Test coordination for the implementation and migration to a new commissioning application for an industry company.
- Testing and coordinating a team of testers for mobile banking applications at 2 different banking companies.
- Migration to a new document generation tool for credits.
- Coordinating a team of business testers for the migration of the main employee channel bank application.
- Coordination of a team of IT testers for a new credit application that would support end-2-end the origination, analysis and decision stages of the general lending process for enterprises, as well as the link with the contracting phase.
- Involved with the start-up of an off shore testing model. Provide training to a team of experienced Indian test consultants and coordinating the first projects that started with offshoring from Hyderabad (India).
- ERGO Insurance
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- KBC Bank & Verzekeringen